Feeling creative? Put your talents on display with a vocabulary-themed bulletin board, and you could win a stack of books for your classroom library!
We love to showcase your great ideas and inspire other educators to go beyond the basic word wall, so we're kicking off the school year with a contest that highlights your amazing ideas and puts popular titles on your shelves for your students to enjoy.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Check out some fun displays from across the map!
Here's how to Enter:
- Post a photo of your Vocabulary.com/Vocab Bowl bulletin board or classroom display on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram:
- Include the hashtag #VocabWordWall
- Entries accepted Thursday, August 19, 2021 — Friday, September 10, 2021
- Nominees will be posted each Monday during the contest
- Voting period for each week is Monday — Thursday
- 3 weekly winners, announced on Fridays
- Open to teachers and librarians at accredited schools in the U.S.
- Winner(s) must provide valid school/district email address for verification and shipping
Determination of winners:
- Our team will nominate some of the most creative entries and share them on social media
- Then, it's the people’s choice! The entry with the most total votes across all social media channels combined (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) will be the weekly winner
- Posting more than once does not increase your chance of winning
- (3) weekly winners will receive their choice of (10) books from one of the following Vocabulary.com collections:
- (3) runners-up will receive a Vocabulary.com Swag Bag
Spruce up your display with these printables!
- Vocabulary.com Logos PDF
- Vocabulary.com Achievement Badges PDF
- Vocabulary.com Student Recognition Certificate
- Vocabulary.com Leaderboard PDF
- Vocab Bowl Map PDF
Don't Forget to Follow Us on Social!
Have questions? Email email@example.com.