We're kicking off the new year with an extra special monthly book giveaway!
January's drawing will award three teachers their choice of any five books from the Project LIT Community's 2020-21 Book Selections. Check out our curated vocabulary lists for this year’s popular book picks!
Our monthly book raffles run for about a week on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we post the details along with links to our free vocabulary resources. These curated lists make it easy to create engaging instructional activities that support your students' comprehension and prep them for close reading.
How to Enter
- Follow Vocabulary.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- During the giveaway period, comment or reply to the giveaway post
- Entering more than once does not increase chances of winning
- Open to teachers and librarians at accredited schools in the U.S.
- Winner must provide valid school/district email address for verification
- Ships to U.S. school address only
January Book Giveaway: Project LIT Community: 2020-21 Book Selections
Monday, January 25 – Friday, January 29, 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Check out our recommended reading and ready-made resources here: Project LIT Community
- Rate this article: